What is a small loan?
- It's a personal loan from $100 to $2000
- It can be provided to those with good or bad credit
- With online small loans, the process can be done 100% online
- It can be provided to people who are employed, or those who receive Centrelink benefits
- It can be used for personal expenses, including paying bills or buying big ticket items
Small loans are the perfect stopgap for any sudden expenses or unexpected bills that may pop up. Life is unpredictable, and sometimes it can feel like we are drowning in bills - water, electricity, heating, car rego, insurance of every type. Forgot one and money too tight until payday? Get a small cash loan.
How do I get a small loan?
We have a 100% online system to cut out any paperwork, queueing and middlemen! All you need to do is:
- Choose an amount between $100 and $1900
- Fill in your details
- Upload your bank statement using our securely encrypted link
...and you're done! It's that easy.
Can anyone apply for a small loan?
Yes! One size does not fit all, so we assess every application individually. We have helped those who receive Centrelink benefits, pensioners, unemployed people as well as those who are employed.
Need cash today? Apply now!