We pride ourselves on making sure we give every customer a great,experience every time they deal with us. Whether they’ve just logged on,to have a look or whether they’re calling us to resolve a dispute. This form allows you to enter a complaint and have it handled by our IDR team.
How can you lodge a complaint?
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org - you can either email details of your complaint or request a call back at a time that suits you
2. Fill in the form below giving as many details of you complaint as possible. You will receive a response from us within the next business day.
3. Write to us at:
Dispute Resolution Manager
7/8 Welshpool Road, East Victoria Park
4. Fax us at +61 8 6314 6613
5. Call us on +61 8 9355 2183 - please note at peak times our call center can get particularly busy and wait times could get quite long. If this happens we recommend either using the form or emailing us and requesting a call back and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
So how does our complaints system work?
- Get in touch with one of our customer care team, in most cases they can reach a resolution for you. This is the quickest and easiest way for you to get a solution for your issue. Once we receive all relevant information we can generally resolve the issue within five working days.
- If you feel the resolution proposed by the customer care team does not meet your needs or you are still not satisfied, you may escalate it to our IDR scheme. Depending on the nature of the issue this can take up 14 business days.
Should you still be dissatisfied with the solution provided you may contact the Credit and Investments Ombudsman (CIO). You can contact the CIO by phone (1800 138 422), or http://www.cio.org.au/
We highly value any feedback regarding our performance and openly welcome any suggestions on how we can better service our customers.
If you’d ike to get in contact with us to provide any feedback, or if you have any complaints, please fill out the web form below: